House Of Energy Is Bad Energy! Do Not Do Business With Them!
Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What A RipOff It Was?
The materials in the Necklace Portion Around My Neck were Just Not Made To Last and sadly back on and/or around Tuesday, April 5th, 2016, the Very Precious Stone Fell Off Of My Neck and I Never Even Noticed!
Some people think that I was Robbed just because I was in Brasil when it happened, however, I Hate To Break The News because I was NOT ROBBED!
Like I said, they sell Necklace Material for Necklaces that are Very Cheap and I think that they sell them purposely in order to Make Money so that You Will Have To Come Back To Their Store and Buy Another One In Order To Replace The Faulty Necklace.
That Sounds Like A Good Scam, but it ain't working with ME!
That is Why I Am Publishing This Online Review On To Several Different Websites to Inform The Public Exactly What You Did To Me and I am more than sure To Others As Well!
Furthermore, back on Thursday, May 5th, 2016, I did take the Initiative to sit and write a Detailed Letter Of Complaint To The House Of Energy regarding my complaint and they eventually responded today on Tuesday, May 10th, 2016, however, Oswaldo who works at the store Refused To Do Anything About My Complaint.
He basically Stands By His Products and said after 30 Days he can Not Do Nothing About It which is ***!
In My Letter Of Very Serious Complaint I asked him if he could either Refund My Money In Full and/or Replace The Product and neither were granted!
Like I Said....The House Of Energy is selling Necklaces With Very Cheap Material that are just Not Made To Last and It Shows!
Please NOTE: When I initially filed my complaint with the House Of Energy, via email and when I did Not Hear Back From Them, I then immediately contacted my American Express Claims Department because I Can File A Claim On Bad Merchandise since I am one of their cardholders for the past 18 years. Through their Claims Department, I gave them all of the detailed information and even offered to Return The Cheap, Short Lasting Necklace back to them, or to the store, but they told ME that it was Not Necessary. I was then given the Claim Number: # 10086941 and told to wait for their response.
Well, today being Tuesday, May 10th, 2015, I did In Fact receive an email back from the American Express Claims Department approving My Claim and so I was successfully able to get my $40.37 Cents Credited Back To My American Express Credit Card for this Piece Of Garbage That I Had Purchased.
Final Thoughts: The Only Thing That I Have To Say That As A Legitimate And Honest Consumer, I Will NO LONGER Be Doing Any More Business With The House Of Energy And Will NOT Recommend This Store To Anybody Due To The Problems That I Have Experienced And Encountered!
Good Riddance Forever!
Thank you For Nothing!
Howard Paul ShoreVery Angry And Upset House Of Energy Former Customer
/HPSEnclosed, in the attachments, please find the following for your review and further reference:
Page 1-2: Response Letter From American Express Claims Department Approving My Claim.Page 3: Proof From My American Express Credit Card Statement Showing That I Have Already Been Given The Credit Of $40.37 For My Claim Of The Cheap, Short Lasting Necklace.Pages 4-7: Letter Of Very Serious Complaint That I Had Filed With The House Of Energy, Via Email Back On Thursday, May 5th, 2016.Pages 8-9: Negative Response Letter Coming From Oswaldo At The House Of Energy Not Offering Me Any Fair Resolution Back On Tuesday, May 10th, 2016.Page 10: Picture Of Me With The Original Necklace And No Stone Due To Its' Cheap, Short Lasting Material Being Used.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- That american express offered me a credit to my account
What I disliked
- Oswaldo for not offering me a fair resolution
- Necklace was made out of very cheap material
- Necklace was not made to last for many months
- I had to go through american express in order to file a claim
- Oswaldo defends his cheap short lasting necklaces
- Reason of review:
- They sold me a Very Cheap Necklace that was NOT Made To Last At All! I did send them a Very Serious Complaint Letter, via email and they offered ME NO RESOLUTION!
- Preferred solution:
- I asked them for either a Full Refund and/or Product Replacement and they offered ME NOTHING!
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought this item at Lowe's in Canada (Toronto) in May, 2015. I paid $700 for it because for some reason, I thought it was supposed to be a..."
- "In July we received a bill from PG&E for our True Up Bill for $1095.16 for the complete years usage. This came as surprise to us that we owed PG&E,..."
- "I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy. The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014...."
- " I've purchased from Gearbest.com in March 04th, 2016 this Blue RC Car (model Wltoys A949)(http://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_227253.html) but they just sent me a different Blue RC Car. So, I..."
- "Bought a ring from an Ebay seller and asked to be shipped to COURTYARD MIAMI BEACH OCEANFRONT - 3925 Collins Ave. Miami Beach - FL, c/o a friend of..."
- "I bought a almost USD 1000 round trip to NY and I found an earwig alive on my salad. The lady said sorry and offer me another one. I coul..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."